Thursday, April 28, 2011

When you make a 1000 - make 1 000 000!

When I started this blog. I was thinking about money, my net worth and my debt ratio. I was thinking about how money was going to give me what I wanted to live and I hadn't yet.  I've noticed a change in me since March 26. I am no longer timid about what I want to accomplish and how I want to be prosperous. I adjusted my life according to my beliefs of being already a millionaire. I took an honest look at what deters me from being wealthy and analysed what has held me back. Moving forward I am investing in what works and remain open to modify what works to make it work even better.

1.  I read more than before, reading a variety of topics, books on Business The Invisible Hand by Adam Smith  and Getting Things Done the Art of Stress-Free Productivity and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie and I have a queue (like a netflix queue) and the Science of Wealth is an online only book, none of my local bookstores carry it.

2. I am at peace. I am not stressed but if I feel just one concern coming on I apply what I learn in Carnegie's book:

Rule I-  living in day-tight compartments, I live in the moment.

Rule II I ask myself what is the worse that can happen and then I prepare mentally to accept the worst if necessary and

Rule III I calmly try to improve upon the worst, which I have already mentally agreed to accept. Then I remind myself  the exorbitant price I can pay for worry in terms of health.

3. I eat what's good for my mind and body. Health is everything is you are a Millionaire, I want optimum health to be more productive and foremost I want health to enjoy my wealth.

4. I tell people around me how much I care for them, I thank them, I celebrate them and when I do that I feel very wealthy and lucky.

5. I focus on what I have right now and how to maximize each asset. My current assets are health, my friends and those I consider family, my spirituality-faith, my opportunities, my optimism and my resources, my network, money I already have in the bank, my debt-free habits, my eagerness to learn and be better.

6. I am my first investor. I absolutely believe in myself.

I am excited about what's in today but I am looking forward tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment